Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our Wedding layout

This layout was created as a gift for My brother and my new sister-in-law.
I used their own invitation, a romantic message and left a space for them to put
a picture from the wedding.
I then mounted it in a frame so they can hang it on a wall or place on a table.
The ribbon used was recycled from another invitation, the pink elements were cut using the Cricut Expressions as well as the blue elements, the rest of the embellishmenst were ready made self stick words and flowers. The paper used is from "COLORBOOK" TEXTURED CARDSTOCK.
I hope they liked my gift as much as I like and enjoyed making it for them!

Congratulations on your nuptials once again! :)

"HAPPY PARTIES!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful--I love the dark colors!
    Thank you sooo much Juneill for stopping by my blog--and now I'm following you too!
    I am excited to get to know you!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout, love the swirls around the letters. :)

    ReplyDelete